Golf Levels 2-5
LEVEL 2 – 5 GOLF is course play where the athlete and their Unified Partner (Levels 2 and 3) or a caddy (Levels 4 and 5) go out on the course and play golf under the guidelines of the USAGA and Special Olympics.
Jennifer Mineart – firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Times & Locations:
Thursdays, 5:00pm-8:00pm, Timbers at Troy Golf Course
Station rotation: chipping, putting, and driving range.
- Athletes advancing from Golf Skills are required to have a two-round combined score of over 100 to be considered eligible to advance to Levels 2-5.
- Athletes must have a Unified Partner that knows how to play Golf and has completed all volunteer requirements.
Each player must have their own golf clubs, golf shoes, golf balls, golf tees and golf bag.
- Athletes must wear a collared shirt to practices.
- Each player must have khaki shorts/pants for competitions.
- Special Olympics provides golf shirt to be used only at competitiions (and hat which is optional for competition).
- Turf Valley, details TBD
- Fairway Hills, details TBD
- Other County competitions TBD
- State Competition, Queenstown GC (commitment to attend required)
- Station Managers
- Unified Partners
- End of Season Party Planner