Golf Levels 2-5
Jennifer Mineart – email@example.com
Training Times & Locations:
Thursdays, 5:00pm-8:00pm, Timbers at Troy Golf Course
Station rotation: chipping, putting, and driving range.
[tribe_events category=”golf-2-5″ view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” date=”today”]
- Athletes advancing from Golf Skills are required to have a two-round combined score of over 100 to be considered eligible to advance to Levels 2-5.
- Athletes must have a Unified Partner that knows how to play Golf and has completed all volunteer requirements.
Each player must have their own golf clubs, golf shoes, golf balls, golf tees and golf bag.
- Each player must have khaki shorts/pants for competitions.
- Special Olympics provides required golf competition shirt (and hat which is optional for competition).
- Turf Valley, details TBD
- Fairway Hills, details TBD
- Other County competitions TBD
- State Competition, Queenstown GC (commitment to attend required)
- Station Managers
- Unified Partners
- End of Season Party Planner