Bowling in a standard bowling alley using ten pin rules and equipment. Three levels of bowling are offered (league play, recreational, skills) and assessment for level is required.
Franco Frande – firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Times & Locations:
Sundays, 11:00am – 1:00 pm, Bowlero Normandy
Session 1: October to December
Session 2: January to March
A 10-15 minute warm up on the lanes.
Three games of standard bowling.
[tribe_events category=”bowling” view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” date=”today”]
- Attend at least 70% of practices.
- Be assessed for skill level.
- Be able to follow simple directions (1-2 step).
- Be able to adhere to appropriate alley etiquette.
- Be able to take turns.
- Show appropriate behavior in a team sport environment.
- Be able to go to lane, retrieve ball and release ball appropriately with minimal assistance (ramp can be provided for use in handling ball).
- Athletes must wear bowling shoes at all times on lanes. Rental shoes are available at the lanes and cost is covered by SOHO.
- Athletes must use an appropriate and approved bowling ball (these are provided free of charge at the lanes or you may provide your own).
- Long khaki pants for competitions.
- SOHO will provide a uniform shirt to be worn during competition.
- Qualifier typically held in Howard County (for those qualifying to compete).
- State Games typically held in Gaithersburg, MD (if qualified).
- Help athletes stay on track to know when it is their turn to bowl.
- Assist setting up bowling ramps, if needed.
- Report any bowling alley issues to the coach.