Come join the only Special Olympics volleyball program in Maryland! Our program aims to advance the playing skills of both experienced volleyball athletes and those who are new to the sport. We host a volleyball tournament with athletes from out of state, and participate in competitions in Delaware or Virginia. We also have a lot of fun!
Russ Young – email@example.com
Training Times & Locations:
Mondays, 7:00pm–8:30pm, Mt. Hebron High School
Wednesdays, 7:00pm–8:30pm, Mt. Hebron High School
Monday: Practices focus on skills and drills.
Wednesday: Practices include skills building and scrimmages.
- Athletes must be at least 16 years old.
- Regular attendance at practices is expected.
- Enrollment limited to 40 athletes.
Balls and nets will be provided at practices and competitions.
Uniforms are provided for athletes who participate in competition.
Competitions typically held in Delaware or Virginia.
- Assist coaches in helping athletes learn volleyball skills.
- Uniform management
- Assistance with registration and scorekeeping at competitions
- End of season party planning