Dave Donovan – email@example.com
Training Times & Locations:
To be determined
Traditional Swimming Group (50 yard distances and above)
- Capacity is 30 athletes; 15 athletes in each of 2 sessions
- Swim practice consists of 50 minutes of swimming with emphasis on conditioning and speed.
- Some work on fundamentals. (Refining/adding strokes, increasing distance, turns, starts, finishes, and relays).
Intermediate Swimming Group (25 yards minimum up to 50 yard distances)
- Capacity is 24 athletes; 12 athletes in each of 2 sessions
- Swim practice consists of 50 minutes of swimming with emphasis on fundamentals
- Performing legal free style and backstrokes up to 50 yards, turns, starts, finishes, and relays.
- Athletes must be able to swim 25 meters without assistance or with floatation device.
- Athletes must commit to attending required qualifiers and state competition. (optional for 1st year athletes).
- Athletes attend 8 of the 10 practices to qualify for Summer Games.
- Athletes need to have their own swimsuit, goggles, and towel for practices.
- Athletes should bring a full water bottle.
- Pull bouys, kickboards, flippers, paddles are optional, but encouraged for practices.
- Athletes will be given a TEAM SWIMSUIT to be worn at competitions
- Athletes must attend two qualifiers to qualify for Summer Games.
- SOHO Hosts a qualifier for the whole team.
- Unified partner role available for volunteers to participate in relays with athletes.