Experienced athletes can participate on the veteran team, which is made up of individuals who have played softball for several seasons. Athletes are divided into two teams.
Lisa Emmerling – email@example.com
Wednesdays: Work on batting practice at the batting cages.
Sundays: Work on field skills and practice games.
- Athletes must be at least 16 or older.
- Athletes must understand the game and have the ability to play on a team.
- Participation in tournaments and Summer Games is required.
- Baseball Glove.
- Own batting helmet and bat is optional (balls & bats provided for practice and tournaments).
Hats and uniform shirts provided for Qualifier and Summer Games.
- The teams participate in several tournaments each spring.
- Kiwanis Wallas Softball Qualifier (3rd Sunday in May).
- Summer Games held in Towson in June.
- Assist coaches in helping athletes practice softball skills.
- Help athletes focus and stay on track.