Lavonne Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Times & Locations (January-March):
Wednesdays, 6:30pm – 7:45pm, Location to be determined
Wednesdays: Separate stations set up for each skill set. Small groups rotate between stations. Warm-ups, relays, cool-downs incorporated into each practice – We make it fun!
- All athletes welcome!
- No previous basketball experience necessary!
- Competition participation optional.
- Basketballs are provided at practice.
- Athletes must wear sneakers in the gym space.
Uniforms provided for athletes who participate in competition.
- Qualifier at Glenelg Country School required for participation in state games.
- State games in Frederick, MD in March.
- Each small group of athletes supported by 1-2 volunteers.
- Volunteers at each station to demonstrate/teach skill set.