Cheerleading, Poms and Hip Hop Dance
Athletes can join either the traditional cheerleading group, poms group or the hip hop dance team.
Training Times & Locations:
Dance – Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Howard High School
Cheerleading – Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Howard High School
Athletes practice with their group, either cheer, poms or dance.
Athletes learn dance and cheer routines.
- Athletes of all abilities are welcome.
- Participation in qualifies and competition is required.
- SOHO will cover the cost of ski/boot rental, or you can use your own skis, boots, and poles.
- Helmets and goggles mandatory.
- Cheer uniforms and t-shirts will be provided for all athletes.
- Hip hop dance athletes must provide their own black pants for competition.
- Athletes participate in qualifiers during the season.
- State competition is held in June at Towson University.
- Volunteers work with coaches to help athletes learn dance routines.