New to softball and want to try it out? The Softball Skills team allows participants to practice and hone their skills in hitting, base running, throwing, fielding and more! Work up to playing in scrimmages during practices for fun.
Kim Davis – email@example.com
Training Times & Locations (April-June):
Saturdays; 2:00pm–4:00pm, Cypress Meade Park
Saturdays: Work on softball skills such as hitting, base running, throwing & fielding.
- Athletes must be at least 14 or older.
- Athletes must be able to perform drills with minimum assistance and follow direction.
- Participation in Qualifier is a must to participate in Summer Games.
- Baseball Glove.
- Own batting helmet and bat is optional (balls & bats provided for practice and tournaments).
Hats and uniform shirts provided for Qualifier and Summer Games.
- Participation in competition is optional.
- Kiwanis Wallas Softball Qualifier (3rd Sunday in May).
- Summer Games held in Towson in June.
- Assist coaches in helping athletes learn softball skills.
- Help athletes focus and stay on track.