The CrossFit Classes offered at 12 Labours incorporates aerobic exercise, bodyweight movements, and barbell movements. The goal of the strength and conditioning program is to improve the overall fitness of each athlete while developing the skills to improve the demands of everyday life. Safe modifications can be made for any movement to still be challenging.
Mei Chen – email@example.com
Training Times & Locations (season):
Tuesday & Thursdays, 7:30pm – 8:30pm, 12 Labours CrossFit
Each session will consist of a warm-up, strength or skill focused movement, and a WOD (workout of the day) in a group setting.
- Athletes must be at least age 16.
- Equipment provided by 12 Labours CrossFit.
- Exercise equipment include rowers, bikes, dumbbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, barbells, etc.
- No uniforms.
- Athletes should wear comfortable workout clothes to practices.
- No competition
- Assist each athlete with their exercise on the stationary apparatus and with the free weights.
- Record athlete’s progression.