Coordinator: Cheryl Decker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Location and Times :
Training Season: .
Athletes must have their own bicycles and be able to ride independently on either a two-wheel or three-wheel bike. Tandem bikes are also welcome.
Key Points for a successful and safe ride:
- Athletes must be able to ride a bike. They must be able to brake and steer safely.
- We share the trail with joggers, walkers, and other cyclists. It is very important that our athletes be aware of others on the trail and be able to follow directions.
- We welcome parents and family members to ride with the athletes.
- We ask that everyone who rides wears a helmet.
- Bring water to hydrate, especially when riding on hot days.
Competitions include 500m, 1k, 5k, and 10k races. All athletes must compete in two qualifying events prior to the state competition.