If you love a challenge and being outdoors, come join our alpine ski team! We practice two days a week, and offer both dryland and on-snow training. We accommodate beginner, novice, intermediate and advanced skiers. Most importantly, we train hard, but we ALWAYS have FUN!
Clare Colleli – firstname.lastname@example.org
On Snow: Training on hills appropriate for each individual skill level; race gate training.
Dryland: We run mock ski courses; cardio, exercise and stretches.
- Athletes must be at least 13 years old.
- Athletes must have already had 2 beginner lessons.
- Athletes must have a parent or caretaker at all on-snow practices and competitions (no skiing required!).
- SOHO will cover the cost of ski/boot rental, or you can use your own skis, boots, and poles.
- Helmets and goggles mandatory.
- Ski jackets provided for on-snow training and competition.
- Athletes should provide all other clothing associated with the sport (long underwear, ski socks, fleece jacket, ski gloves, and ski pants).
Winter Games is a three day event (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday) at the end of February at Whitetail Ski Resort.
- We utilize both skiing and non-skiing volunteers.
- Volunteers are welcome to become Unified Partners in competition.